By Johanna Anneser
„BASICS Palliativmedizin“ bringt den perfekten Überblick über die gesamte Bandbreite der Palliativmedizin:
- optimales Lernen in kleinen Häppchen durch thematische Doppelseiten
- übersichtliche Darstellung mit vielen Bildern für ein noch besseres Verstehen
- von Studenten für Studenten geschrieben - und von Experten fachlich geprüft
Read Online or Download BASICS Palliativmedizin (German Edition) PDF
Similar physician & patient books
Organ transplantation increases singularly tough moral and criminal matters in its requirement for donated organs. suggestions to facilitate offer within the face of accelerating call for has to be ethically sound and topic to a suitable and powerful regulatory framework. Professor David rate stories the moral rules and positions underpinning such legislation and regulations, probing for coherence, consistency and justification.
Debates over overall healthiness care have concentrated for therefore lengthy on economics that the correct targets for drugs appear to be taken without any consideration; but difficulties in overall healthiness care stem as a lot from an absence of contract in regards to the objectives and priorities of medication as from the best way platforms functionality. This booklet asks uncomplicated questions on the needs and ends of drugs and indicates that the solutions have functional implications for well-being care supply, scientific learn, and the schooling of clinical scholars.
Is it correct to exploit biomedical applied sciences to make us higher than good or maybe possibly greater than human? should still we view our biology as mounted or should still we attempt to enhance on it? students are already taking cognitive enhancement medicinal drugs. The U. S. military is already operating to boost medicinal drugs and applied sciences to provide "super squaddies.
Evidence-Based prognosis explains diagnostic, screening, and prognostic exams in scientific drugs. The authors' technique relies on a long time of expertise instructing physicians in a scientific study education application. even supposing desiring just a minimal of arithmetic, the quantitative discussions during this e-book are deeper and extra rigorous than in so much introductory texts.
- Diagnostic Controversy: Cultural Perspectives on Competing Knowledge in Healthcare (Routledge Studies in Anthropology)
- Biomedical Ethics Reviews ' 1983 (Biomedical Ethics Reviews)
- Prostate Cancer: Armed and Ready: A Survival Guide to Diagnosis, Treatment and Recovery
- Geriatric Psycho-Oncology: A Quick Reference on the Psychosocial Dimensions of Cancer Symptom Management (APOS Clinical Reference Handbooks)
Additional resources for BASICS Palliativmedizin (German Edition)
BASICS Palliativmedizin (German Edition) by Johanna Anneser